September 11th, 2013
The Payroll module is designed to provide maximum flexibility combined with ease of use for both small and large companies needing an effective solution for the complex task of payroll administration. The module eliminates the need to retain detailed knowledge of the ever-changing rules associated with PAYE, SSP SMP, SAP, SPP, NIC, Student Loans and Attachment of Earnings.
Individual employees can be processed separately and modified as many times as required. The pre-list report enables checking of employees’ pay build-up prior to processing. When there are ‘across the board’ changes such as tax code updates, pension details, percentage pay increases and alterations to pay/bonus rates, the Global Update feature makes it easy.
The Equator development team work closely with HMRC to ensure we satisfy all current and legislative requirements.::
- Calculate tax for all tax codes
- Calculate class 1 NIC for all categories including rebates and directors
- Holiday payments
- Payroll frequencies
- Student loans
- Pension payments
- Attachment of earnings orders
- SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
- New starters and leavers
- Submitting year end forms electronically
- Year-end document printing
- Payroll data is checked to ensure we satisfy all current and legislative requirements with HMRC. .
- Payroll eliminates the need to retain detailed knowledge of the ever-changing rules associated with PAYE, OSPP, ASPP, SAP, SPP, SMP, NIC, Student Loans, Attachment of Earnings and Pension Auto Enrolment. It incorporates electronic filing capabilities by the internet for all mandatory returns.
- Ability to allocate and move employees between companies/departments.
- The ability to retain Payroll history for an unlimited period, and all retained history may be viewed or reported directly in the system.
- Individual employees can be processed separately and modified as many times as required. The pre-list report enables you to check employees’ build-up prior to processing. When there are ‘across-the-board’ changes such as tax code updates, pension details, percentage pay increases and alterations to pay/bonus rates, the Global Update feature makes it easy.
- All RTI submission types via the internet
- Support for auto enrolment under Workplace Pensions Reform
- Unlimited pensions
- User defined analysis
- Unlimited allowances and deductions
- Unlimited premium factors
- Average pay retention
- Attachment of earnings
- Student loans
- P11D’s, including wizards for benefit calculation
- Internet return for Expense and Benefits
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly and monthly pay rolls
- Company vehicles
- Tax/P45 checking
- HMRC audit compliance data extract
- Report generator for flexible data analysis
- Data provisioning service for tax code notifications
- eDoc deposit service
- Holiday accruals
- Payslip reprint via the Web Portal
Download Case Study
Managing staff payroll, benefits,bonuses, working hours and training is always the biggest challenge when expanding, but Equator helps us to manage all of this. Claire Williamson, HR Manager, Jack Richards & Son
As an addition to our Equator Payroll module, now busy company payroll managers can enjoy time savings, cost optimisation and reduce their businesses’ carbon footprint by utilising the
additional eDoc deposit service to enable you to deliver payslips and P60’s to employees.